BEST FLOORING IN BRANDON AND TAMPA, FL
Get Perfect Flooring Now With Free Flooring Estimates
Floors are the most important aspect of a home and we have what you are looking for. From hard wood to carpet, we have it all. We carry different varieties of flooring that will match your home aesthetic.
The Perfect Flooring Solution
You need to invest in good flooring for your home in order to make it last longer. You can choose from the wide range of flooring options that are available at Brandon Discount Cabinet.
It is also very much important to choose the perfect flooring because wrong flooring can ruin the vibe of a house and might also cost you piles of money. So, if you are looking for the flooring solution, you can easily look up to Brandon Discount Cabinet for the best options. We carry a huge variety of different flooring which can help you in choosing the perfect flooring option for your home.
Wood adds warmth, beauty, and value to your home compared to any other flooring. Brandon Discount Cabinet carries a variety of different type of woods to choose from, spanning from the color, texture, and price. Wood flooring enhances the aesthetic of your home and creates a home with timeless beauty. With wood flooring, there is a style for everyone with custom stains and finishes.
Hardwood cleaning is easy and since wood does not collect dust, wood floors are a perfect choice for a healthy home. Wood floors are ecologically friendly and recyclable.
Carpet adds a sense of coziness to a home and a feel great against your feet. Carpets bring a soft and warm look to the home. Brandon Discount Cabinet carries a great variety of carpet colors that you will love. Buying the right carpet is very important and seeing it for yourself is best.
Understanding carpet is important so that you know what is most functional for your lifestyle and home. Here are a few points to look over:
- Textured Plush– Most decoratively versatile. Textured surfaces help hide footprints and vacuum marks. Add casual beauty to any room. Preferred style for busy households. A great “whole house” carpet.
- Saxony–Refined surface. Works well with traditional interiors. Ideal for living and dining rooms.
- Frieze– Forms a “curly” textured surface because yarns are extremely twisted. Has an informal look. Helps minimize footprints and vacuum marks.
- Plush– Has a dense luxurious feel. Shows footprints and vacuum marks easily. Best for low traffic areas and formal dining rooms.
- Level Loop Pile– Here loops are the same height, creating an informal look. This style generally lasts long time in high-traffic areas. Many of today’s popular Berber styles are level loop styles with flecks of a darker color on a lighter background. This is a good choice for contemporary to cottage furnishings.
- Multi-Level Loop Pile– Or patterned loop pile: This style usually has two or three different loop heights to create pattern effects, providing durability and a more casual look.