TILE & HARDWOOD FLOORING
QUALITY. SERVICE. VALUE.
BDC offers one of the largest flooring selections in Brandon, Florida. We carry everything you need to make your perfect floor selection. We offer many styles of floors ranging from Carpet, Wood Floors, Tiles, and Laminate. To start, we will walk you through the process step by step so you know exactly what the project will involve. Once you have selected the right material for your project, our talented staff will get to work ensuring everything goes perfectly on your new floors! In no time, you will finally have an amazing floor that will be sure to impress any guest who drops by your fantastic abode. If you want a new and amazing floor, then don’t wait any longer. Give us a call today!
No other flooring offers the warmth, beauty, and value of wood. We have more than fifty species of wood to choose from, both domestic and exotic, spanning the spectrum of color options, hardness, and price. Wood flooring enhances the decor of any room, and provides timeless beauty that will increase in value throughout the years. In a national survey of real estate agents, ninety percent said houses with wood flooring sell faster and for higher prices then houses without wood floors. Wood floors give out a natural and lavish aesthetic to your home. We have a huge selection of wood floors all ranging from different styles, colors, and sizes.
MAINTENANCE OF HARDWOOD FLOORS
New technology in stains and finishes call for regular cleaning that takes little more than sweeping or vacuuming, with occasional use of a professional wood floor-cleaning product. Wood floors are ecologically friendly and both renewable and recyclable. And, because wood does not collect dust and other allergens, many leading health associations agree that wood floors are the perfect choice for a healthy home.
Wood floors come Factory Finished, Unfinished, Solid, Engineered, Strip, Plank, Parquet and Acrylic Impregnated, and in a rainbow of colors to fit any decor. You can achieve unique, one-of-a-kind looks with custom stains and finishes. There’s a style for everyone!
The appearance of the wood determines its “grade” All grades are equally strong and serviceable, but each affords you a different look.
Carpet is a wonderful flooring selection which gives your home a cozy and welcoming appearance. After a busy day at work, it’s great to kick back and let your feet relax on some soft flooring. No matter any season, carpet will always find a way to keep you warm.
Buying the right carpet for your home involves more than finding a style in the color you like. You first will need to consider your lifestyle, location, material, construction, and upkeep.
When shopping, think function first. Ask yourself a few questions:
What is this room used for?
How much traffic does it get?
Does the room receive a lot of sunlight?
Does the light change during the day?
Is it next to indoor or outdoor spaces?
How often am I likely to vacuum it?
Understanding a few simple basics about carpet will help you make the right choices for your lifestyle and budget.
- Textured Plush– Most decoratively versatile. Textured surfaces help hide footprints and vacuum marks. Add casual beauty to any room. Preferred style for busy households. A great “whole house” carpet.
- Saxony–Refined surface. Works well with traditional interiors. Ideal for living and dining rooms.
- Frieze– Forms a “curly” textured surface because yarns are extremely twisted. Has an informal look. Helps minimize footprints and vacuum marks.
- Plush– Has a dense luxurious feel. Shows footprints and vacuum marks easily. Best for low traffic areas and formal dining rooms.
- Level Loop Pile– Here loops are the same height, creating an informal look. This style generally lasts long time in high-traffic areas. Many of today’s popular Berber styles are level loop styles with flecks of a darker color on a lighter background. This is a good choice for contemporary to cottage furnishings.
- Multi-Level Loop Pile– Or patterned loop pile: This style usually has two or three different loop heights to create pattern effects, providing durability and a more casual look.